Drunk Animal Ltd
SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
INTRODUCTION FROM THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Slavery and human trafficking remains a hidden blight on our global society. We all have a responsibly to be alert to the risks, however small, in our business and in the wider supply chain.
Staff are expected to report concerns and management are expected to act upon them.
We are a provider of marketing and design solutions across a range of industries. Drunk Animal Creative Studio is the trading name of Drunk Animal Ltd, which has its head office in the UK and all trading outlets are in the UK.
Our business is organised into two business units. Creative design and events and instillation.
OUR SUPPLY CHAINS
Our supply chains includes the sourcing of raw materials principally related to the provision of marketing solutions and event builds.
OUR POLICIES ON SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery Policy reflects our commitment
to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
DUE DILIGENCE PROCESSES FOR SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk –
• We run and monitor our supply chains and staff closely to ensure optimum control of the work environment;
• We limit the geographical scope of our premises to ensure optimum supervision of the use of our properties;
• Where possible we build long standing relationships with local suppliers and tenancy customers and make clear our expectations of business behaviour;
• With regards to national or international supply chains, our point contact is preferably with a UK company or branch and we expect these entities to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes. We expect each entity in the food chain to, at least, adopt ‘one-up’ due diligence on the next link in the chain. It is not practical for us (and every other participant in the chain) to have a direct relationship with all links in them food chain, ultimately to the field or utility generator.
• We have in place systems to encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
SUPPLIER ADHERENCE TO OUR VALUES
We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values.
The Directors and managers are responsible for compliance in their respective departments and for their supplier relationships.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we provide training to relevant members of staff. All Directors have been briefed on the subject.
OUR EFFECTIVENESS IN COMBATING SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We use the following key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure how effective we haven been to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of our business
or supply chains:
• Completion of House Audits byManagers and Business Development Managers;
• Use of labour monitoring and payroll systems; and
• Level of communication and personal contact with next link in the supply chain and their understanding of, and compliance with, our expectations.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our group’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year
Drunk Animal Ltd