We’re recruiting for an experienced Public Relations Specialist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work within a fast paced and ambitious creative agency.
We are looking for a PR Specialist to take on full responsibility for creating, planning, and executing public relations strategies in order to maintain and enhance the perception of various clients across a range of industries as well as helping shape the voice of our internal and external company voice.
Public Relations Specialist job description: Job duties and responsibilities
- Create PR plans and strategies
- Be responsible for the delivery of multiple ‘client voices’ across various industries.
- Improve the quality of company’s voice via different online and offline channels
- Serve as a first contact person for all media queries
- Write press releases, media announcements, speeches and other PR copy
- Prepare presentations for media briefings and other meetings
- Provide effective crisis management solutions in the times of need
- Suggest effective ways of peaceful resolving any internal or external disputes
- Conduct research and analyse public opinion
- Build and maintain targeted media lists, and nurture relationships with key reporters
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management and clients
- Collaborate with external stakeholders including public affairs offices, consumer organizations, and professional societies
Public Relations Specialist job description: Job requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Public Relations Specialist or in a related field for at least 2 years
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Hands-on experience with a variety of different PR campaigns
- Applicable knowledge in copywriting and editing
- Experience with diverse social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Passion for copywriting and content creation
- Attention to detail
Salary: £23,000 – £30,000 DOE
Generous Holidays & Birthdays off!
Flexible Working (Based at our Hull & London Offices & remote)
Unlimited progression opportunities
Onsite Bar and Games Room
Bring your dog to work (Hull Space)
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any relevant information you think will blow us away.