We’re on the lookout for an ambitious Senior Graphic Designer to join our fast-paced, creative team in Hull, East Yorkshire. At Drunk Animal Creative Studio we specialise in creating cutting-edge and exciting design solutions across a wide range of sectors. So, if you’re a talented and experienced Graphic Designer looking for a fresh challenge, get in touch.
We’re looking for an individual who has the drive to go far, fast. As a Drunk Animal Graphic Designer you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead role on creative projects.
- Working closely with designers, photographers and developers.
- Creating and supporting the development of marketing assets, print and digital assets and other graphical assets.
- Creating design content for a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Leading the creation of artwork for social media platforms.
- Assisting in the creation of all digital assets such as videos, web banners, on-site graphics, interactive and content based assets.
- Working directly with the photography team to create and deliver visual elements.
- A minimum of 3 years in the industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all major Adobe Software.
- Task management – managing your own time effectively and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to deliver high quality creative results to very tight deadlines.
- Ability to deliver creative concepts and visual layouts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive and engaging attitude.
- Somebody who is able to multi-task and deliver to a high standard on several projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in a minimum of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Knowledge of wireframing and concept art delivery.
- Knowledge of print processes and required specifications.
- Ability to work both digitally and traditionally.
- Comfortable meeting with and liaising with clients directly when required.
If successful you’ll get the opportunity to fast track your career in a fast-paced environment at the heart of the creative scene in Hull. You’ll get the opportunity to work alongside some great people, delivering work for leading brands.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
CAN’T SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Send in your CV and we will take a look. We will keep your details on file in case anything suitable comes up.
Even when we don’t have a job advertised at the moment, we love to receive CVs from talented designers, programmers and marketing professionals. Just send them in with a brief introduction of why you want to work at Drunk Animal and we will take a look.