We are looking for a multi skilled, creative and highly driven person to join our forward thinking creative team.
As Marketing Assistant you will work with the Drunk Animal Creative Studio team in order to deliver a high quality & efficient service to all of our clients across a range of industries.
Drunk Animal Creative Studio is a full-service marketing agency, providing a wide range of design and marketing services so the ability to multi-task is essential. The successful candidate will be required to assist in a number of different areas.
Duties will include: Project research, assisting in creating design & promotional material, helping to maintain social media accounts, making basic website edits in WordPress, assisting in event planning, maintaining client relationships, copy-writing and editing blogs and press content.
The successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills. Ideally the candidate will have experience working in an office or studio, will have experience using the Adobe suite of software and will have knowledge of using various social media platforms.
- A minimum of 2 years in the design, marketing/advertising industry.
- Knowledge of word processing software (Word/Google Docs)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of all major Adobe Software as a minimum.
- Task management – managing your own time effectively and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and management tools (Hootsuite)
- A positive and engaging attitude.
- Somebody who is able to multi-task and deliver to a high standard on several projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Basic ability to use a camera and editing software.
- Comfortable meeting with and liaising with clients directly when required.
If successful you’ll get the opportunity to fast track your career in a fast-paced environment at the heart of the creative scene in Hull. You’ll get the opportunity to work alongside some great people, delivering work for leading brands.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Salary: £18,000 per annum starting salary
- 2 years working in an office environment (Required)
To apply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN’T SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Send in your CV and we will take a look. We will keep your details on file in case anything suitable comes up.
Even when we don’t have a job advertised at the moment, we love to receive CVs from talented designers, programmers and marketing professionals. Just send them in with a brief introduction of why you want to work at Drunk Animal and we will take a look.